Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sniffle, sneeze, cough, cough, sneeze, whine, sniffle, whine...... and that's just from me, not to mention the yucky noises coming from my 4 sick little children and sick husband. The first cold of the season has struck. Sugar Biscuit has been hit the hardest with this particular bug, and poor baby has food allergies that make it virtually impossible to find medication that she can safely take. Our doctors and pharmacists are stumped. I feel so bad for her. 

Needless to say, we spent a large portion of our day laying around being miserable together. We did manage to accomplish school today. Our year has gotten off to a rough start, between the death of my grandmother and the entire family coming down with sore throats and head colds. Fortunately, we're not too far off track, and next week Keil has 4 days off. Yay for Daddy being home to entertain the Littles so we can accomplish school in the mornings!

I have no pictures to share. Finishing the curriculum took everything I had without throwing in the task of photography. Not to mention the fact that my children are not exactly looking their best at the moment. Their noses are red and drippy, there are dark circles under their eyes, and our work table was covered with Kleenex. Not exactly a picture perfect moment. I do have to say though, that we did even manage to get in a science experiment. Have I mentioned that I love the simplicity of our curriculum?!


Okay. I'm tired. I can't breathe. I'm going to try to go sleep so that we can get an earlier start on school tomorrow. Wish me luck.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment